Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tuesday: Breaddie Day

Hmmm. I am thinking of going swimming lessons again. After I moved. must find somewhere near.. enough to drag my ass over. :D

Today was supposed to meet for breakfast again but as usual I am late! :) Being the hungry ghost (and glutton) that I am, I asked Tim to help me tabao to school la.. and I meant. ONE SET.

That evil doer he actually tabao-ed two sets and imagine my horror when I see the breads on my table. It's like a smaller loaf of your charcoal-ed sunshine bread, with butter and kaya in between! YUM!!!

But since I couldn't finish it all, I offered to the class and mostly the girls helped me finished it (that Qiuyun loved bread, but never help me cause she's a butter-hater! So weird hor!? :X)

Even before the bread(actually its toast) was distributed off, the faci came over and asked if I'm out of my mind buying so much bread. So I said its Tim who bought it and they found out we always meet up for breakfast! (like some secret like that. OHOH)

The faci teased me. The class laugh at me.. Sigh! My image.. no more.. *stare blankly into the air*

Anyway that Wen Mingmei has been using it to laugh at me for the whole day la.. but nevermind, I have something to laugh at too! :D I think laughing at people mercilessly is our forte. Hah!

And I think the evil doer is not paiseh at all because he said "you look like you can finish it all" and call me fat (lets just pretend he didnt drew that pig on msn yesterday night) and yes.. I'm still being smiley leh!

He said I acting girly leh. Ahem. Act also not in front of him! *winks* My eyes haven't got stamped yet! :D

So that basically sums up everything - minusing all the school stuffs.. eh wait. I basically no life la. so nothing to blog. Will update once I have some of my life back! :D

 

OUT!

Charps.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA