Friday, May 11, 2007

Interesting Dream.. SHIOK!

I had a very very veryyyyyy interesting dream just now.

I dreamt that I was in a swimming club with all who are passion about swimming and all who are true to people and feelings. I, however, was the only one who had a troubled and bad environment full of fightings and killings.

So one day I decided to join my brother(not the same one in real life) in his triads. On my first day, I was tasked with kidnapping a child but the killings grosses me out so much, I called it quit by the second day.

I called the boss and told him. I promised him not to divulge anything out. But in triads who can you believe right? So even though the boss sounds ok, I suspect he hired killers.. and I'm right!

I walked along the sides of a quiet neighbourhood and suddenly there are guys who ran past me quickly like they're running for their lives. There were spiral staircases that led up to the different floors so we ran up despite the arrows that were shooting down at us. When I reached a few floors up, I saw my childhood bestest friend's younger sista. Let's call her BS.

BS was holding a big bow in her hand with it loaded with golden-tip arrows and aimming at me. I was stunned and tried to reason with her, but she wouldn't listen.

So I took an arrow from her and broke it while trying to make my way out of the trap. But my bestest friend came after me instead..let's call her B. So B came after me with a even bigger bow and said some hurtful words (which ironically I cant remember now) while shooting her arrow at me. I escaped unscath, but heart broken into little pieces no one can see.

Soon, it was morning. I tried to make my way home but decided not for the killers are after me. I made my way to meetup my good friends.. who is Nnadia Chan and another girl. They wanted to hide me in their apartment but no, its too easy to be found out. So they recommended a place at Karen Mok's (who is actually Patricia Mok)'s place. In the dream, Pat Mok has a daughter and her place aint too small, but had rented rooms out so I had no choice to stay in the living room if I really hides there. She wasn't too happy about me hiding there and Nnadia tried to coax her into it.

Afterwhich I think the plan failed and we were walking underneath the blocks when suddenly there seems the be too much guys who cleans the rubbish!

There were so many cleaning workers that it dawns onto us they might be in disguised. Sure enough, these guys started walking to us quickly and landed a punch onto one of my friends. I sprung quickly and used the dustpan that one of the ah pek was holding in his hand(while trying to hamtem me) and used it to knock his forehead many times. As his head began to bleed, I began to get soft-hearted. I actually took out a first-aid and pasted onto the bleeding area.

I am so kind! :D

Anyway afterwhich one of us caught S(someone who we don't like for ...angel look and devil heart) at the corners and questioned her. Turns out she's the one who hired killers against us and she's the leader of another swimming club(which used to be affilated to us and has our other good friends tied under contract in the swimming club through indespicable means). I was so disgusted, I landed a tight tight slap onto her delicate face and I'm still feeling so shiok now.

I am evil! :D

In exchange for us not turning her in, she was willing to step down from the club and giving up everything. She made the confession of her trying to hurt us in front of everyone and yes, we almost killed her too when she tried to run away while confessing at a high-rise place.

I am so so happy after the dream that.. I've been giggling to myself. Haha!

 

OUT!

Charps.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA