Saturday, May 05, 2007

Ms. Nerd is back!

UPDATE!

I've been trying to do serious work in school and understanding it to the fullest I can so I am back to my old habit of not going down for 1st break.

I felt guilty to the people who called/msged me to get down for breaks, but I guess I'll finish my work first. I try to reply as soon as I can, but if I didnt, these are the few reasons.

  • the school's connection is getting to me.. -again! Addy experienced most of this when she msned me something and I thought she didn't replied, so I would msg her again for the answer. -.-
  • im doing work so im not responding to the orange-glowing windows no matter who it is from.
  • my handphone is in the bag, set to silent mode and im doing work. which just means.. you can send a sms to me and i'll get back asap.. as soon as i finishes up everything.

Yesterday, I tried to change this 'workstyle' i have and guess what? I answered 5 calls in intervals which made me put down my work temporarily. Arrgg!

No wonder they say im serious and oblivious(to what?) when my nerdy self is back. Duh!

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA