Thursday, April 26, 2007

special buddy

Someone please kill me please.

I was just looking through my contacts and saw a very very familiar nick staring at me in the face. I missed the one who had so much conversations with me in the past and i've been thinking, if he's angry with me so much that he's aint chatting with me anymore. :(

so i pluck up my 12000000% of courage and ask him the one thing that has always been on my mind.

"why aint you msg-ing me anymore?"

"erm.. busy.."

"oh."

wasn't the best answer in my mind i supposed. but thats not the end.

"i've been playing ragnarok recently.."

"!!!!!!"

someone please kill me please. even if for the few months before that i thought something's gone wrong.

i guess he's a very special buddy. someone i dont wanna meet but can talk anything with and even live some space in my daydreams. but still...

0.0

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA