Friday, April 20, 2007

quit-the-caffeine Pt. 1

I've been back to the routine of sleeping on the bus these few days on the way back home from school. I felt tired and the moment i walked out of my class, I wished i had a pillow to fell on and sleep.

Irregardless of where i am and how it will affect my image.. really. i was that busted! :(

ever since the semester started, its been boring-boing school for me. not that my classmates aint fun, but perhaps some of them are just more reserved, as compared to the 99% of eh. hyperactive people in [W.x.G].

so i wasnt so active in class today because i was feeling really tired (and even almost dozed off during presentations) so i didnt really talk as much as i do or laugh as much as i do.

and..

aiyoooo!!! my quit-the-caffeine plan did not worked as well as i do. for the whole day, i literally think twice about the food i eat, the drinks i gotta drink. when i wanna drink coke light, i'll say "hey that caffeine!" and switched to another alternative.

i even rejected the chocolatery urge! :(

but look what happen when i saw that glassy bottle of strawberry flavoured tea? i bought it and halfway through did i realized..

"shit, caffeine!!!"

totally wreaked.. haiiyooo!!! gotta try my best for the upcoming weeks and months.. no more caffeine addict!

P.S: i realized i cannot quit chocolate/tea forever one. so i think i will quit coffee first. no more than 1 cup per month!! :D

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA