Monday, April 16, 2007

School Reopens with Joy.

what happened last night.

12am - went to bed, very guai of me. :D

1am  - damn, im still awake! find face dirty, wash and even put on a mask.. LOLL coz it says "soothe and calming effects".

2am - still awake, washed face. back to bed again.

5am - finally asleep after hours of staring at ceiling..

6am - awoke by mom's shriek. :S

 

Today was first day in school. Met the girls to get to class together, but didn't manage to meet W.x.G today for lunch! Because I was busy plotting graphs in the first break and 2nd break, the powerpoint. Only had around 10-15mins of break to grab myself a plate of very sickening-zha chai fan. and then its back to class again.

My classmates are pretty cute, some reserved(as usual) and some funny. My teammates for today is so cool! hiakhiakhiak. Especially with wen ming mei irritating me nonstop today. :D

...and of course that very cute guy in my current class. What a eye candy! He has beamy eyes and tanned skin and he seems shy.

lol! shy guys are so cute. :X but no, no.. im not head over heels with him or anything. cute guys are meant for ogling purposes only!!! :D

The faci today seems abit stern though, but i guess things may  change for the better when we get used to it. like i didnt used to like dr koh too. thought she was a .. @!$!$!@!!$ @%  but actually still quite nice la. lol!

tomorrow it's engineering cost decisions. i dont know how many days can i get by with mathematics. Awwww!

 

P.S: Addy, thanks for that very motivating line. of having fun in school. Though I think I might turn into a big fat worm at home if I don't go back to school..

P.S.S: I hope my W.x.G aint pissed with me for not having breakfast with them today.. really was caught up in the mathematics today. Arrrggg!

P.S.S.S: I am supposed to be returning Yi's VCDs but I forgot!!! :(

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA