Sunday, April 08, 2007

POSB GO! enhanced ATM card!

I am contemplating getting a new posb card for myself.  the POSB GO! enhanced ATM card. one reason why i wanted it is because..

  • i have very nicely (and wonderfully) left my posb bank book in a place nobody knows where(not even me) and mom is telling me almost everyyyyyy day to get a new book.
  • it works like a mastercard! it let you sign your purchases happily before sending you a statement to remind you of your balance after you happily sign sign sign. :D
  • is actually a darn atm card that allows me to take $$ not only from atms, but mastercard atms around the world too. meaning if i got lost in somewhere oversea (like pulau ubin) and if they happen to have master atms, im saved! :D
  • no card fee, looks WAY better than current greyish, plain atm card. :)

Seems like i have every reason to change my current atm card to POSB GO! enhanced ATM card. hiakhiakhiak! only con is no online/telephone orders function like my uob. but nevermind! since i wont be using much.. :D

think i will get the form tomorrow before meeting sally for xiaolongbao. :D

 

from the cardy,

Charps! :D

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA