Thursday, March 29, 2007

unknown dulan-ness.

no good news today.  am in a very sarcastic kind of mood, say something and i'll bite you if you say a word wrong.

so much that in a super short conversation with my classmate sotong, he asked why am i so fierce.

"fierce meh!?" was my response. now, i think i am sibeh not fierce, just sibeh dulan.

i suddenly quitted the cs game with [W.x.G] peeps just now. without notification or anything. the sounds made my ear pain. i am so dulan, i wish i could bite someone.

my exercise short is missing. i am very sibeh dulan because i can't find it in my bro's wardrobe(cancel possibility #1) & i can't find it in mom's too! (cancel possibility #2) now, im left with the last few options. very, very dulan.

actually, i also don't know why i so dulan. not pms leh. no one made me angry. i just.. don't like to know that certain people is related to certain people and certain people has feelings for certain people and certain people is a loser.

i am super ready for a sibeh dulan round of interrogation + debate from anyone. hope my dulan-ness will go away after a sleep or i think i will be so dulan i .. might be violent. :(

 

why am i always so dulan when certain things reach my ears about certain people.. sigh.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA