Thursday, March 22, 2007

6 weird things about me

ok this is a very simple meme to do.. in your leisure time which i think people like us have loads anyway (blogging and stuffs. haha) and its just to tell of the different weird habits we have in our blood!

name the 6 weird things about you.
  1. I never share saliva with anyone directly from the same straw/utensils since im of age 5. i will however, break my boundaries and sometimes compromise by sharing from the same cup/bowl with people i know and treat as.. hygenie. for people who i don't even share from the same cup, you know i find you/your saliva disgusting. :)
  2. I almost never fold my clothes. the wardrobe is a priviledge/excess luxury for me. i think i'd be better off keeping clothes in the suitcase. or in a junk bin! i iron my clothes when im wearing them out or chunk them inside the wardrobe without folding them back. i do however, hang them up in the hanger just so my wardrobe lookes nicer.. hiakhiakhiak!
  3. i have a fetish for cute babies, toddlers, soft toy dogs! i cringe when i see them and i was mistaken for a pervert many times by my own friends. oh well! i also love clean toilets. i'd never step into a dirty loo or i'd wash it if im in a good mood.
  4. i love ribena + raisins. the combination made me happy. the food made me happy. i love chocolates too, but only milk chocolate. dark chocolate doesn't appeals to me most of the time though they're really nice to munch on once in a while.
  5. i almost never splurge/spend on clothings and cosmetics like the usual girls. or shoes. for that matters! i splurge more on softwares/games/computer stuffs. or books and movies. :D
  6. i have 6 clocks at home which doesn't wakes me up and has slowly one by one, fallen to grace with my constant kicking/knocking over of clocks. yes, i think i kick whoever disturbs me/deprives me of my beauty sleep in the nuts especially if i have nothing on for the day.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA