Monday, March 19, 2007

about the spellings!

people!!

i would like to clarify that i do know dolphin is not spelled with a e as "dolphine"; octopus with a r as "octorpus" and what else. grammar mistakes? on the blog.

its just that as much as i foolproof my writings and essays, i don usually do that with posting on blogs! i'll just click on that publish button once im done, not really caring how i spelled the words even if i knew its wrong. hiak!

some of you have been so irritating, msn-ing me just to tell me i failed my spellings and grammars! oh c'on people!

i just failed terribly in my spellings and grammars in primary school, when they were still teaching phonics and the sing sang sung. i passed it all with flying colors in secondary schooldays. :D

reading is such a virtue! :)

P.S: Nas, no thanks to the wedges i passed you. i cant seems to finish the mac's meal nowadays! :)

from the very-much-in-love-with-books,
Charps!;)
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA