Sunday, March 18, 2007

food fair 2007

haloha people! :)

as usual, wayne and basil came over to have their baths today! mom must have know i wanted to get to the food fair so badly (for my xiao long bao. heh!) and so today she woke me up 2 times to ask if we're going.

the first time she woke me up i was throwing a bad tantrum because i think im still mad at her, but she just walked away and woke me up a second time later on to check again if i really dont wanna get there! i was still mad at her and my big ego just don allow me to say "yes mummy, pretty please go with me?" so i just snooze back into my bed thinking how stupid i am, when basil and wayne came into my room and asked if i could bring them there.

of course i say ok, but the grandma said no and its left with mom and me again.. so i.. gave up. i resigned to fate that yes heh. i will go with her and put down my idiotic ego for once. :X

the ride there was pretty long and we ate lotsa food. from taiwan sausages to octorpus ball, dumplings and lots of others food. i even load my bag with 8 packets of clodhoppers! opps! and mom saw me loading them into my bag. hiakhiakhiak!

im sucha sweet-tooth. :)

so today's a pretty fun day indeed, although it could have been made better if xiaolongbao was still around. :(

random question of the day: is xiaolongbao related to xiaolongnu!? :D


from the randomized,
Charps! :D
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA