Thursday, March 22, 2007

annoyed

i am so gonna blow up any moment! i am so freakin' angry! my ass gonna blow more waste gas than usual!

MY TV IS ON THE VERGE OF A TOTAL BREAKDOWN!

thanks to the bastardy acts of mom's friend who came over for therapy every single day, who switched on my tv.. played around with it and yes on it to maximum. and thanks for waking me up every single day because im very pissed off when i see the tv screen blinks and flickers with a big BOOM! when i finally. yes.. finally switched it on to watch tv.

like once or twice every week!

and to top it off the annoyance of noise and disturbance during my sleep is really getting on me. i think i'll stick a note around just to show that im not happy.

like.

PLEASE TUNE DOWN THE VOLUME BEFORE SWITCHING OFF THE TV - on the tv.

PLEASE DO NOT JUMP ON THE SOFA - on my front door.

and a very courteous reminder of..

PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB THE ONE IN THE ROOM. fuckass!

i am so annoyed!!! :S
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA