Monday, March 26, 2007

La Femme Desperado! :D

 

The many setbacks and hurt made me stronger. So afraid I’m not yet mature that it made me look like I’m putting on a strong front.

Even when I tear I claim its sweat all for others to see. I wish for a break but there’s still work tonight. If I’m tired there’s only this empty room and the half icy cold bed.

Used to be so innocent and look forward to love. But the gown doesn’t have much youth left and there's no way to wear it and make it look better.

Love is the biggest hope its inevitable all you get is disappointment. It’s not my wish to be a workaholic or be a person of steel. I used time to exchange for the dowry, but who would care for me and fight the cold for me?

Laughter and smiles I’ve tried dating a few rounds. I got nervous whenever I got loved Just cant believe there’s someone there to love me.

I’m still adamant to find the lead actor in my life

For him I’ll clear the stage and make my palm fiery hot.

Love is the easiest for women to lose hope and disappoint. Dating, break up, hugging and leaving it behind is the sequent Then the process starts and strives harder to exchange for dowry again.

But my heart is no longer calm and as time goes by, I grew accustomed to without a partner.

But when I wake up from a nightmare who can I hug?

Strong people live to of 80 years. No matter how big the garden is all they have is they themselves. Please allow me to put down this strong front and from then on we’ll hug till daybreak

Hugging is also a dream butthe more I chase the more it grew blur.. Till the flower withers. Oh~

From the lyrics of The woman with the past(有过去的女人) by miriam yeung (杨千桦). The song is also the drama song for La Femme Desperado(女人唔易做) which stands for not easy to be a woman! Very nice story with nice cast. like Melissa Ng and Raymond Lam.

 

From the love romance-comedy,

Charps! :D

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA