Saturday, March 31, 2007

i would/am/have/wish..

kob-ed this meme from chun sang's blog. it's not illegal to kob meme anyway.. :D

 

i would...
1. never eat human flesh ever.
2. never never say die.
3. love to visit greece, venice, vienna before my time is up.
4. want to be a vet, if only im not afraid of blood. :(
5.start doing things i've never done before.
i am...
1. loyal to my job/friends?
2. forgiving. really! :)
3. rash & impulsive at times.
4. too sensitive
5. too stupid for my own good. :D
i have...
1. no life.
2. alot of time for books.
3. friends in different clinques, leading different lives.
4. wasted too much time on stupid people who only cares for themselves.
5. stupidity and innocence in my blood.
i wish...
1. i had made things come true.
2. i didnt binge myself when im younger..
3. for a healthier lifestyle.
4. for more courage, bravery and determination
5. im more practical. :D

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA