Friday, March 30, 2007

Badminton + Soccer Day!

Hello people!

I'm back! Played badminton with Nas, C.S, Yun and Nas's soccer friend, Ravin before we proceed to soccer with Sharime & kkw!

The badminton ahh.. never in my life have I played it this way before. The point system is so !$!@#@$@#%#^!!!! Imagine..

1 point - normal.

5 points - for hitting on legs, arms or body.

10 points - for head strike.

20 points - for hitting private parts!!!!

heng I never tio for private parts. But think I tio for head or body one.. C.S and Yun so poor thing. hiakhiakhiak! All thanks to Nasri for coming up with such a point system!

Then we proceed to the court to wait for Nas & Sharime to borrow the soccer ball. While waiting, I was getting really.. mouth-itchy. Not that hungry but you just wanna have something to bite on. Then C.S was hungry too, so we bought fries to share. While sharing, the other guys like Nas kept going "join the game!!" while yun, c.s and I kept going "eating fries!!!" hiakhiakhiak!

but i think the fries really help sia! yesterday made me so possessed that according to Nasri, I scored 9 goals! lol! I only remembered the funny goal with kkw sliding his both legs outwards and the ballie go in between. lol!

Anyway, here are some pictures taken yesterday.

me tugging at nas's new hat.. so cute hor? ;P

nas acting like drunken master! funny look on his face though..

from left: c.s doing a obscene pose, while nas and yun looks very innocent here... :D

 

 

From the very pigu-pain,

Charps! :D

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA