Tuesday, April 03, 2007

feverish

Ever since I've blogged about more toilet-washing, I've been down with the bad toothache from my bad growing canal tooth (aka bad bad wisdom tooth) and it got me a bad bad bad headache and a bad bad bad bad fever.

infection again lor.

yesterday night was the worst man. after playing cs with nas,  chun sang, siva and couch (plus the bots too..) i really wanna get to sleep at 2am.

that was so guai of me, because i don't usually call it a day till 5am in the morning.

so i shut down my lappie, toss & turn on my bed for an hour ++ just because of the migraine thats bugging me and the slightly swollen left side of my cheek. had to wake up in the middle of the night at 4am to eat some painkillers, drink some salt and brush my teeth before i could finally get to sleep without not much pain.

and painkillers really taste shitty. grrr!!

today i woke up at 4pm and saw alot of messages. chicken nugget. cannot go out again! but thanksfully, my fever is down, headache is gone and cheek is no more that swollen.

but im hungry, like .... famished.

 

from the very-hungry-and-still-sick,

Charps! :D

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA