Sunday, April 15, 2007

no more qianbian face

I am so ... nervous I can't get to sleep right now.. at 11.44pm (the clock on blogger is not zun at all for me). I wonder if its due to my late night sleeping habits that i can only fall asleep four hours from now, but i seriously hope i could get to bed after this post.

and i was very moody just now.. while playing cs. very very bad of me. :(

my use of vulgarities is going from infantry rank to commando! time to curb it or else i shall tape my mouth with scrotchtape just to shut it up.

what good is vulgarities anyway, other than spoiling my image and hurting people with words?

hiakhiakhiak.

i, charps of singapore (one & only) solemnly swear that i will try to be as optimistic as i can for tomorrow, the day after and every day that comes after it.

simply because.

i want to punch myself when i saw myself in the mirror just now. so qianbian can!?

no wonder my brother say i have a qianbian face. i now totally support his words. Grrr!

 

OUT!

Charps.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA