Wednesday, April 11, 2007

fat-turning day for a boring charps

Today is a boring-boing day, all wrapped up at home in my sweet smelling blanket because my fan has gotta too cold recently.

the reason for the coldness is simple. out of mom's free-ness and my eagerness to get rid of the stupid clumps of dust that has been accumulated on the fan (which aids the circulation of dirts all around the room no matter how many times i sweep it..) we decided.

The fan has to go, or I HAVE TO GO sleep in the living room maybe. hiakhiakhiak!

So we got the darn fan out and cleaned it upside down, backside and front.

It used to be cosy and just right at mode 3(highest) everynight and now its freaking cold at mode 1.

its ironic because now i wished i didnt cleaned the farking fan. brrrr! (Actually i dont understand why i get cold with the increasing fats on my waist. gotta have to weigh myself tomorrow!)

anyway, will be out tomorrow playing soccer with the guys (and the girls - yun..linney?) at school tomorrow. i hope the fries will make me break record again. hahahaha1

 

 

from the very cold & fat-turn-ing,

Charps!

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA