Wednesday, April 18, 2007

because i said so

after a long time.. i finally get to watch because i said so!! :) Met up with Foo to watch it at plaza sing for the 7.20pm show.. since the other places either doesn't show it anymore or show it at 9.25pm. imagine the time it is when the movie ends!

so we bought the tickets before Foo buys me dinner! lol! i had fish instead of my usual teriyaki chicken. kinda scared of chicky nowadays so.. yeah.

i dont know if its me being sleepy or the movie's making me sleepy. because i haven't been sleeping well for the past nights and diane keaton is making me sian with all her rumblings. like she can't stop talking for once and listen to her daughters. obstinate people. sigh!

so i was like "why don't the daughter just slap the mom or something to ask her to shut up.." i'd surely lose my composure, but not to the extent of slapping people.

i don't fancy slapping my hand onto the t-zone. lol!!

but let's not digress. i was about to say that at one point of time, i think.. i might have almost dozed off in the movie.( =. =")

Foo actually turns and see if im sleeping because everyone was laughing at something and im quiet. heng i wasn't so unconscious that i still could see the shadow and immediately woke myself up. :)

anyway today's my legal off day from school (yay!!!) and im lazing at home (maybe) to catch up on my rest before i return to school tomorrow for more mathematics & entreprise-alike modules.

really lor.. i thought no more maths modules in my poly life EVERRRR until i realize otherwise.. now i just hope Foo can help me mug mug mug since we're studying almost the same modules.. which i just realized after 1 year. Lol!

 

from the awake,

Charps!

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA