Saturday, April 21, 2007

U-Petgamart Special!

It was a doggy day. Met up with Iris and off we zooooom! to petmovers to buy her darlin' cubby stuffs.

And you know what? She really treat a dog better than human leh. :( Nevermind, better don't say.. later I sad again!

So what happen is you know there's a pool area for the dogs at the farm? Damn cutee!! I saw the dogs there and couldn't resist taking a picture of it..

they looked so happy!! :D

But all the dogs were so big.. and the moment they came near me, i literally hide behind Iris.. LOL! I'm so scared of big dogs. Fortunately, her cubby is small small and is so cute which is a very big contrast from the owner. :X

After we got 2 big bags of shopping on our hands, we began to explore the new U-petgamart at Pasir Ris Farmway 1. There's also a pond there for the doggies, but its much smaller and doesn't seem so fun as the above.

But hor, shopping in it can be so much fun!

The environment are so much cleaner, cooler (air-conditioned) and you have a special guest in it. Let me show you who he is..

now you know why i said "he". Heh!

He is special because.. he is so gentle. While playing with other small doggies, he would pull them by the skin at the neck area to play with them. But all the doggies would be running away. Guess why?

because he is so... tall.

and you know what? this picture probably tells it all.

he is so dwo kee damn big can!?!?!?

walao. Once, i was trying to take picture of him and he almost came too near to me. Imagine my horror when I saw his face right in front. Suddenly my reflexes became so fast and I wanted to zao so badly.. if not for he suddenly had another interest and went in the other direction.

Whoa, damn scary can?!

Then had tau huay and walked past a petshop. Saw an albino rabbit with 2 guinea pigs and I was telling Iris when she replied..

"they good friend what.."

Lol! Its true, guinea pigs and rabbits most of the time gets along but its so much fun seeing them together living under one roof! :D

 

From the traumatised,

Charps!  

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA