Thursday, April 26, 2007

interesting classmates

I have such interesting classmates. :D

I have classmates loving to dig at me (honestly, i don know why!) and female classmates who thinks too much.

the guys? they are even better. I have a teammate who resolves to sleep in class! Reason: "got air con, got music and if i cannot sleep, still can youtube and play games. you say shiok anot?" is his very styled statement.

its 3.39am now and im still awake. im probably tired but doesnt know. because i just bawled my eyes over some sad soap drama again!!

love it because its so touching.

hate it because my nose is blocked again. arggg!! :(

really, if this continues, i think i might be influenced by my very styled classmate and start sleeping in class!!

but first, i need to avoid being caught. having comment like "you;ve been sleeping in almost all your xxxx modules" is so not appealing. heh!

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA