Thursday, April 26, 2007

My apologises!

was reading a close friend's blog when i suddenly realizes (or maybe long ago.) that we're losing touch.

losing touch because we haven't been exchanging msn messages/sms.

losing touch because we haven't been finding enough time to get out together (work, studies and some other miscellanous.)

losing touch because it seems like we have different priorities in life.

but losing touch doesn't means that im gonna delete you from my best buds' list on msn and put you into a stranger list. it just means that "hey! we gotta find time out soon!"

im sorry if any felt neglected, ignored by me..

sometimes when im working hard (actually i've been working hard everyday since school started ok!) i'd off my msn and concentrate on getting work done. it is especially so when i put on a busy sign (which says that im BUSY) and some faggets keep irritating me non-stop about stupid things like. meeting on saturday. like its the most important thing on earth that i have to get back to them there and then.

so, instead of blocking them (and forgetting to unblock them later) i log out from msn. now i dont get stupid nudges from stupid people who keep telling me saturday is so important..(heng that person doesnt know this blog. hiakhiakhiak!)

and since i left my phone in the bag (with silent mode on) im pretty oblivious to everything that is happening.

mom calls me to scold: no answer (heh!)

classmates/friends calls me for lunch: no answer

anyone else calls: too bad, i call you back later. (when i see the missed calls)

 

so if there's anything.. people please.. SMS me. That's like leaving a post tag on my handphone which I'll get back to you asap, during lunch period or.. after school. :D

or another reason could be..

im in my escapist mood again! :(

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA