Monday, April 30, 2007

Image is me

Ahem. I like to consider that I am generally quite well-behaved and has a image when im out at school or work even though i may have uglylikeshit messy ungroomed hair at times when im pigged too much overslept.

I also like to think that im not the kind who easily let out a shriek like "OMGGGGGG ITS THAT CUTE GUY I'VE BEEN OGLING!!!" but rather go "hey, that guy so cute hor, but for ogling purpose only. :D"

you know you know?!?! and what i did today at home totally ruined my image in front of my childhood hero. omg.

i have nothing to say except that i wish i could dig a tunnel and jump into it! :(

oh.. and qiu yun has such a funny post on her blog. about us laughing at her when she go "im seriously serious" with that 0.0 look on her face. :X

OUT!

Charps :D

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA