Thursday, May 03, 2007

KBOX Maddness

Haven't been updating craps as much as I used to, isnt it?! :D

Been busy loitering around everywhere and today, it was out at KBOX for the girls outing! WOOOO!!

We are always so crazy during kbox session. But I guess today was more 'high' than usual, with us preparing a belated birthday present for ahem. someone and us all screaming into the microphones!

I cant laugh enough of the time jing went off-key.. not because she usually went off key but probably due to us screaming loads and loads today that her vocals can take no more!

I cant laugh enough of the time we actually stretched Tsa's shrawl all the way to cover all 5 of our laps. Walao, its so damn big.. lol!

I cant laugh enough of the time linn actually posed as COCO Lee and now she earned herself a BOBO title.

I cant laugh enough of the time I "aca-pella-ed" to all the songs jing sang with linn. I think we'll make a good band!:D

I cant laugh enough of the time I'm faking it off as Gary cao in that duet song "I STILL BELIEVE". Thanks for applause! *waves hand*

and I cant stop laughing at all the stupid pictures we took.. the one with the present and the one with MM talking non-stop(to which i captured her mouth open wide on the camera. HEH!)

Ahem.. but its not funny when i go across the road to take a bus and realized there's no such bus there and ran back to mrt (even though i am forever directionless on how to go from the northwest to northeast line)

I planned to show the photos up here, but for privacy and decency purpose I really don't think I should! :D

Oh.. and i remember the ka sng ka sng song and mini mini mi mini mini song we sang. Darn stupid! LOL!

 

**On a totally different note, don' t you think these flowers are so pretty?! :D

 

OUT!

Charps!

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA