Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Dumb dumb the dumb dumb!

Hello world!

I'm back from some mini-retail therapy session with dear sally dumb dumb at Bugis. :D

I board the train towards Clementi and got her to board the same train too. That dumb dumb don know which is second cabin even though I checked for the 137639 times that I indeed, am in the last 2nd cabin. When finally she saw me, we were standing so far apart that one of us have to excuse the people standing in our way before we can cross over. So I smsed her and said..

"Say excuse me, they will let small kid pass one." 

to which she smsed back..

"Say excuse me, they will let old woman pass one."

VERY NOT ORIGINAL LORRR!!! ;)

And the next worst thing I can do is to actually say excuse me to all the ones standing with their butt sticking out.  All these was before I picked up the phone (while standing beside the dumb dumb), then pick up my finger and wriggle at Sally dumb dumb going "YOU!!!!!!!!!!"

So irritating right?!

Then the girl started a whole dumb dumb event to which she say dumb dumb repeatedly and i kept going whatever. But by the end of the day, we were calling each other dumb dumb like.

while browsing books in kinokuniya.

Sally: "dumb dumb, faster.. My eyes closing.."

Me: wait wait dumb dumb!!!

While going towards the toilet

Sally: dumb dumb i want go toilet.

Me: orh, wait for you outside, Dumb dumb!

I thought i saw some people staring at us weirdly calling each other dumb dumb. no??

Anyway, I got myself a book.. some stationary while Sally got herself a bag (although not the one she likes. -.-)

To end it off, Sally asked a very funny question today while we're eating KFC meltz and salad.

Sally: 有没有想交男朋友?

I was pretty stuned, so I paused and say..

Me: Huh? Again?

Sally: I ask you..有没有想要交男朋友?

*paused. rewind to question. play.*

Me: 你看我很需要人meh?

Sekali.. just sekali she thought I les! Thats why she asked!! :X Anyway, no one like how to go find? Got lor.. Georgie lor! He no choice what! Sit there everyday on my bed.

*sounds so wrong.* lol! >D

 

OUT!

Charps.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA