Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Horrible

Went to Tank's concert today at RP cultural centre. Not much comment but some of his songs are nice. Yea. thats it.

Don't feel like talking much now because I'm feeling not so well and there's a compulsory meeting tomorrow noon so I must get to school by hook or by crook.

Horrible day for today. Woke up feeling sick. Funny how I mistook gastric for stomache again(or was it both. arg!) and almost vomit in the bus I guess. Bastard guy who kept 2 seats empty by his side because he wouldn't jolly well move. And he's not fat or anything. Probably just a big loser.

School was horrible too. But I'm not gonna blog on that. Came home, took a bath and someone made sarcastic comment again. I would have just took it in and said "yeah" but too bad today's I'm in a bad mood huh. So I'm not taking in any nonsense. Especially with sarcastic comments which are absolutely redundant.

I don't care whats going to happen because of one word because I don't fucking care you understand?

If you're so smart to assume everything then go ahead. It's non of my fucking business. Just dont throw your assumptions error on me and make it my fault for your complicated thinkings.

 

OUT!

Charps.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA