Saturday, May 12, 2007

Pick la, pick la!

You know how some people will always pick the better out of so many choices that they ended up with nothing? Well. These people are stupid. Really!

I don't know if they ever realize that while they're choosing, people are choosing as well. Also, if they have the right to choose, the ones hiring them has even more rights to choose and higher expectations. So if you're not of certain calibre, you're not really entitled to the priviledge of choosing, isn't it?

Out of the four of us, I would say none of us has the rights to choose. Reason being, our experiences are far less as compared to the others. So if the pay is reasonable and treatment is good, why not?

I couldn't care less if you don' wanna work, but don't come crying to me telling me that you have no work to do and hence no $$ to earn when there is an opportunity out there and you wouldn't do it, thinking that you're worth double that price.

Don't you know that you have to work from the scratch in this line, especially when all of us whose sales and other experiences are doing the same too?

I'm laughing my ass off right now because I can literally predict that you'll come telling me "why didn't i do it?" when we receive our pay in due time.

What a wimp-ass. Get out of my sight la!! :S

Complain complain complain.. people has more pay than you because they worked their ass off before too. So shut your trap unless you have a better offering.

Thank you.

*PS: I feeel so much better now that I blogged this. @!@#$@%#^!!!! :X

 

OUT!

Charps.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA