Saturday, May 12, 2007

Me - Inhumane Executor

I just come into know that I'm a very inhumane person who seems to be executing people everyday from a friend of mine. I mean, not literally executing people, but according to the beloved friend who told me so, the way I 'operates' and the way I do thing is really that inhumane.

"Will meh?" is my response to such a shocking comment. "I've always thought that I'm very cute one." I continued.

"When you're not doing work.. you can be cute. But you become that inhumane executor when we talk about doing projects.."

0.0

"So what do you think about me now? Now that we're in this together"

"More humane. But seems to be faked one.."

 

Sigh, I should become more inhumane since everybody is giving that bochap attitude.

 

OUT!

Charps.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA