Thursday, May 17, 2007

Exposed

I think I'm exposed.

Nono.. actually I mean this blog is exposed. To people who I would prefer to kick their butt over and over again, spiak sai onto their face and those who I wish would not peek into this little corner of mine without my permission.

Anyway, to safeguard my safety and avoid any malicious words (which i think i sure kenna in time to come if i don cover my backside soon), i will be censoring all these issues to avoid spreading my negativities online as welll...

and..

To all my friends out there, if you have left me on your links and they have come in there, I reallyy really bo bian. But if they do not know please do not volunteer to tell people of my this blog okay?

Thank you!

 

from the management team one-man show,

Charps.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA