Monday, June 04, 2007

Hooray! It's Rest-Time!

Best news of the day: Last day of torture and holidays from tomorrow onwards! :D

Worst news of the day: fuckarse, one asshole say i cheated her today. :(

Let me elaborate here. This couple wanted to get a put-at-home kind of device at home and I recommended them what i feel is best for them. They were having a dilemma about the 2 capacity and said they'd make a call. Being concerned, i told them to make it quick because product A is running out of stock fast even though product C is on special deal now as well.

They came back, 15mins later and ask for product C. I was with a customer who's looking for the same product as well and oh oh.. OUT OF STOCK! So I went back to them and told them the news.

The uncle was really nice about it and go "oh dear.. how about we take A instead?" but the aunty (i suspect aunties in their 40s really have pms) wasn't so cool about it.

"Ain't you cheating us?"

"Huh? I just found out it's out of stock too? When my customer asked for it and they told me its out of stock."

"No, you're cheating us. I don't like the feeling"

and the uncle was like "comeon, lets just get A for our girl.." but she kept on her negative, ridiculous and totally unreasonable accusation.

WTF? If this happened at a retail store i would have said hey, yeah.. it might be a scam or something to get you guys to buy something of higher pricing but hey.. this is a PC SHOW! Everyone's vying to get the best deal and you should know better than to engage yourself on such a long call + debating for so long whether which one you should get.

What good would it do to us if we get you to buy something that is out of stock?

I think these people have big attitude problems because she started walking away with a face i would love to slap 500 times over and over again until it bleed and her poor husband was being so hen-pecked about it, chasing after her.

I think guys who pamper their wife are great, but guys who are hen-pecked are well.. kind of cowards.

If I'm the woman i wouldn't have made such a big fuss over it and think whether its a good deal if i get the other one. If its not, i'll just say thanks and walk away quietly. These people just thought making noise would solve the problem don't they, when all it does is make them looks so bad in terms of character and manners.

I will disown my mom if she did this. But thanks god, despite her fiery temper and bad nagging habits. she DOES have quite a good character that includes giving up seats to the needy ones (the old and the young) and walking away in style when something unfortunate like this happens.

But that doesn't mean she doesn't goes into a crazy screaming mode. I guess it just depends on who she is dealing with. A real scammer gets it real bad and she is logical in this aspect. Just not when she's with us. Sigh!

I'm so happy and proud of my mom sometimes. :D

 

OUT!

Charps.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA