Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Pirates of the Carribeans

My dear addy was so nice to catch PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEANS - AT WORLD'S END with me today and we even had pastamania's pizza today!

What a nice girl, though she was pulling at my jacket for some funny reason during the show while she laughed her head off! I am so thankful we got the middle seats at the back rows and I think i would have enjoyed the show more if the 2 guys sitting beside me have left earlier! His handphone was ringing all the way and really.. it was simply irritating. Whatever happens to the froggy caution to keep your phone onto silent mode!?

Anyway, the movie is really a blast. People should go watch it.. it's worth it. I'm loving johnny depp now because he's so gay and charismatic at the same time. So witty too!

I loved the fact that the little guy flew off after firing the cannon, the monkey became the cannonball and the guy with beard who looked so man but when he starts to speak.. EH WELL! :D

Another happier thing to note is that threadless is having it's sales! Tees are going like. halfprice now and Bon is buying together with me! Woots! We're threadless supporters! It rocks! :D

Well, shall update another day when I'm less sleepy. I'm sleeping in tomorrow and its working my arse off till sunday! :D

 

OUT!

Charps.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA