Thursday, May 31, 2007

PC Show Day 1

I spent the whole day standing and talking non-stop that I really start to think that I'm a recorder because i kept repeating the same thing over and over again!

Anyway I think I'm top sales girl of the day despite me promoting for one particular model and i even let go of 5sales ($5 *5 = $25) to my other colleagues who are doing the other product! :D

I spent my dinner time with Kelvin sitting outside the toilet eating bee hoon (because some idiot is smoking at the stair case - which is a non-smoking area by the way) and we couldn't stand it. The food was okay as usual and then we had to squeeze our way back to the booth for more sales!

Now the funny thing is i don't know why there's such funny thing around.. you know there's this straight bus from the convention hall to my block and I was trying my best to squeeze up the very packed bus. Heng I was the last few so I'm in this position where I'm pretty far from the coin-box (actually is because i have short hands la okay.. -.-) and the money i hold in my hands wasn't able to get into the coin-box you see, so i stood all the way till finally! someone alighted at tampines and i finally found a place to sit down.

By then I've forgotten about paying the bus fare. :P

So i sat and rested my leg almost dozing off till i reached my stop and when i alight, the uncle waved byebye to me and even smile and say byebye AFTER i got off.

That's when i realize i forgotten to pay the bus fare.. but hey! do people smile at you, say and wave byebye to you when you never pay them money?!

So freaking weird and funny.. hahahah.. anyway that pretty sums up my day! Tomorrow's kelvin aint gonna be working so im working with the new girl and the other guys.

All of whom is so tall and literally covers me. No one can see me when they're around me. I so don't like tall guys! :(

 

OUT!

Charps.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA