Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Threadless Spree!

I am so excited! I've just placed an order for threadless (again!) and almost died of an heart attack when they say my card was rejected!

This made me run down to the cash deposit machine to deposit more cash and guess what?! The order's been placed now! Now I hope that all the shirts that we have placed orders for (10 in total) are all in stock! :D

I am so so so excited! I wish they have more sales because it really burns the pocket if you're buying it alone and during non-sales period! Especially for me! :P

Anyway these are the 3 designs that I've placed order for. I hope I don't change my mind again...

Design title: I Have Something To Tell You

Design Title: Take Me To Tokyo - Bon got one too! Didn't see this design till she tells me.. and its so cool! :D We're both wearing pink soon though we never liked pink.. but who cares! The design rocks! :D

Design Title: The Leftover - I really have no idea why I picked this over Pet Human but I guess well.. I could always get that next time. There're still plenty in stock! And I thought this was quite sad actually.. :')

On a last note, I love peiwen so much! (you know why!) hahaha.. we're threadless addicts.. :S

 

OUT!

Charps.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA