Sunday, June 03, 2007

Lousy Day

Remember the previous entry i mentioned about standing on the bus all the way from suntec till somewhere near my home.. which is like 1 hr 20mins?

So imagine my sian-ness and dulan-ness when there's this aunty aged around 50+ who is sitting so shuang on the outer seat and refused to let poor working souls like us or people who are lugging big packages sit outside while she move her arse inside. I stood beside her, thinking she would be smart enough to move in or something because my calves hurt like shit from standing around for 10 hours and all i wanna do is sit.

Guess what? She didn't. She even gave me that "i don move leh.. what you can do" kind of look. So I did the next thing that my mom say is evil to the max.

I ahem and she refused to move in. So I 'kindly' announced it loud to everyone.

"Hello. Excuse me but you're blocking entry to a empty seat". I could sense alot of people staring at her waiting for her to move and FINALLY, she moved.

Because of her and some other lao aunty (in their 40's) people who needed the seats couldn't sit. When they finally could, they have already reached!

Whoever talked about giving up seats to these sick-in-the-mind uncles and aunties ought to be shot. They don't deserve the compassion i have, nor the sympathy i will give.

Chicken nugget, don't flare up think I sick cat..

Anyway I hate the Ah bu neh who came over to our booth today. Not all but most of them. The people who talk don't know their stuffs and have attitude problems while those who know wanted to get and understand what I talked about just got pulled away by them.

I'm so sorry to say that $$ is such a big-arse affair that stupid people are ruling over others this way. :(

As i was telling ah yi...

ben ren do stupid things and drown in their stupidity..

 

OUT!

Charps. 

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA