Monday, June 04, 2007

Geez!

I am utterly disappointed with certain people I know. It’s not just the normal sheer disappointment, but the kind that irks you to hear or see of the person again. That kind of extreme disappointment. :(

The aftermath of working 4 days in the PC Show = sore feet and sexy voice. I was so bold, I even had curry chicken noodles a minute ago! I had no fear when it comes to delicacies I love!

In school tomorrow for some committments and I hate to admit this, but I’m dreading it. Grrrr.

Work was fun (at PC Show 2007) because of the Kenny-sia lookalike storeguy, the cute cute malaysian, Kelvin and the other girl! We were fed like pigs with cheesetart for breakfast, seafood for lunch and western food for dinner.

Thanks god for my good digestive system which literally clears out all the toxic in me yesterday night.. during the 5 trips to the toilet. PHEW! :D

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA