Monday, June 11, 2007

Me Love Chocolate! :D

I admit and swear that I am a glutton. My Garfield shirt wasn't lying with its comic-strips stating that I'm a glutton, just like Garfield is!

Anyway I was surfing around and what else can be better than surfing for recipes, good & nice(eh, price-wise negotiable.) places?!

But with the very special date creeping close and closer.. all I could think of is the cake I'd want for this year. *Big Hint*

I mean, it's in July.. you know, the 3rd Tuesday (there's 5 tuesdays for July this time round) and well.. eh.. yeah. I guess you got my drift.

My favorite has always been black forest, but nowadays the originals are hard to find! The original black forest should be having cherries and not strawberries; shredded chocolate in the middle and not blueberry jam.

Ok, I dig blueberry jam too.. But that doesn't justify the change when you bite into it later on.

So nowadays, I go for the sinful chocolate ones. I always think of Michael when I'm eating sinful food, because I remembered him eating all our lards (the one found in food, not our fats!) and all those sinful, high cholestrol stuffs and when we go "EWWWWWW.. YOU EAT THAT?!" and he'd say his very famous line.

"We only live once! So let's enjoy it.. These are luxuries."

In case you're wondering, he's not fat. That chap is not FAT! When I am weighing one kg more from drinking water, he is not even getting any weight gain, not even 500g from all those sinful stuffs he's been munching on!

GRRRR!!

Anyway, let's return to the topic. I find "choc-a-bloc" fudge cake very very.. seductive and this.

Tell me its isn't true.. tell me it doesn't exists.. Everything is chocolate! And there's no cream.. which is quite a bonus. I love cream on my mocha, but not really on the cakes..

It's selling $37/1.7kg from a home-based confectionary and I'm comtemplating getting a smaller one..*hint hint*

 

From the sinful,

Charps.  :D

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA