Sunday, June 10, 2007

Money, money, money..

Holidays have only just started but its ending in a week! What a shame. The best thing is we gonna have our tests soon and I'm not motivated (as always) to mug over the 30mins test.

I'm not even motivated to do my PP! God bless me while my mind revolves around money. I'm gonna be a ABBA fan and sing this song wherever i go.

Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man's world
Aha-ahaaa
All the things I could do
If I had a little money
It's a rich man's world

Our threadless tees arrived and I'm thinking of ae already.. im so addicted.. WHY?!

In any case, my only wish now is to ..

  • get my paycheck soon from PC Show
  • get started on my weekend job! (and get paycheck soon. haha)
  • move to new place earlier so i can drag my pigu to school at 8am, instead of 6.30am.
  • pass all my tests with colors. flying colors also good. heh!
  • get contacts, jean and the stuffs i wanna get from online.
  • my dunkin' donuts. Mom say she will help me buy back from JB.. :S

Ok, so thats not my only wish. That's well... 6 wishes and the list goes on! :P

 

OUT!

Charps.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA