Monday, June 11, 2007

Anyone wanna join me @ Royal China?

Being a dim-sun freak that I am, I am forever on the lookout for nice dim sum place. The last dim sum I had was dated back to April.. about 2 months from now. Click to see the Cheng Li Yuan's review by me (is it even a review? hah!).

 I've been tempting to try at other dim sum places ever since(not that the one i go was bad, it was nice!) and yes yes, i have my new target now. :P

Royal China! At Raffles' hotel. Pricings wise is reasonable and I even got the review from a very much trusted online food critic/reviewer.

Click here and here to see the review given. There were 2 visits that has it own follow up review.

PM me, tag/comment if you wanna meetup to try it together (most probably in july/august) and eh.. please be a dim sum lover. If you're just going for the sake of going, count me out.

It's a kill of joy having meal with people who don't appreciates the food as much as you do. The experience just sucks to the core and yes, because of that I know who i'll never call out for lunch/dinner again. :)

Some pictures to entice you people.. :X

Scallop dumplings

Beancurd Puffs

Sago with Pomelo

(Pictures shown belongs to timelessfacade.blogspot.com)

 

from the love dim-sum-like-!#!$@!!

Charps. :D

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA