Thursday, June 14, 2007

Extra pocket money, anyone? :D

"Today is a blardy thursday you blardy moron!!" is the most repeated sentence in my lines today.

I've been thinking it's friday today since yesterday when actually.. tomorrow is THE friday. I'm not updated on my dates. Hahaha.

Oh!! I've got something to share. Not something too fantastic like earning you USD$30 per day/per hour but hey, at least this is something that doesn't rips you off for USD$99/SGD$150++ before you get to earn the money or before you get ready accept the fact that you've been scammed.

It's basically clicking on ads, leaving the page on for 30 secs (wait for the DONE and dollar sign to appear before you shut the window) and you'll get USD$0.01. Yeah, i know.. what the fuck!?

But the catch is well.. You can have as many referrals as you like. No limits. If they click 10 ads a day, they get USD$0.10 and so do you. Exact same value, no mlm shit.

If you have 10 referrals and each of them click 10 ads a day, you'll get

USD$0.10 *10 = USD$1 a day from referrals and including your own clicks, it'll be around USD$1.10

and being in RP just leaves us so much time to click click click. :P

So in one month you can actually earn USD$1.10 * 30 =  USD$33 * 1.55 = SGD51.15 without even working your ass off at shops or anything.

And as far as I know, nobody gets below 10 referrals baby! Because you can just do it online and when you click at the ads, there's no popups. No spam, no viruses.

This, i guranteed. I just clicked all those stupid links. Hahahaha.

Oh.. but you'll need a paypal account. Meaning you'll need to have a debit card/ creditcard to register for your free paypal account online, then pass them the email address for your paypal account so they can deposit in the money.

I just took a blardy look at my friend's account and he got like what..?! $300 deposited into his account.

Yeah.. so if you guys are interested please be my referral.. since I tell you guys this super whooper news and no one complains that they have too much referrals! (and since it wont harm your earnings anyway..)

I-Think-I-Have-Free-Time-On-Hand-To-Click-Click-Click!

 

From the money-minded,

Charps! :D

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA