Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Eye Check + Baby siao

I went to the optometrist today at Orchard International building to get an eye check and see if my lens is available for collection.

During the eye check, the optometrist got me to do what you usually do during eyecheck (the alien spectacle thing that you have to wear) and even flipped my eyelids later on.

She asked if I'm always feeling irritated easily in the eye and my answer is a yes. Well.. I think I've got this condition that Lynn was telling me, about eyelashes growing out at places it shouldn't and touching the cornea because the optometrist started to tell me that its good for me to get a pair of contacts because then i'll have the len as protection before the eyelashes poke my cornea. :S

Did i mention that the optometrist failed to flip my eyelids so many times that I burst out laughing so loud and she kept asking to keep still.

Aiyo.. eye itchy mah.. what to do. XD

Then we proceed to check if the lens are available but they're not, so I'll have to go down again to collect them and learn how to put them into my eyes.

We got to Jalan Kayu for prata after that. Read review here.

After the meal we were on the bus to whitesand to get taupok's mom a birthday present. Guess what? We saw a cute baby, who seems to be in love at such a tender age!

There were 2 guys sitting  behind her and she kept smiling when she's looking at guy 1 and frowns, when she looked at guy 2.

We thought it was similar to peek-a-boo.. but really. I think she did that "oh, im blushing" kind of thing. That was so cute and funny!

Taupok and I had quite some conversation about the baby and when its time to alight, we realize "hey! baby's missing!" and saw the mommy preparing to get down the bus with the big trolley.

Taupok : hey where's the baby huh?

Me        : I don't know! In the trolley? (trolley wasn't folded)

Taupok : The mommy sai her into the bag?! (think: your schoolbag all zipped up)

Me        : ??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Thanks god the mummy wasn't as crazy as what she has say, or else you wouldn't be able to see such a beautiful baby here!

**We actually went up to the mummy and asked for the baby gender, before asking for permission to take this very cute picture! :D **

 

from the baby siao,

Charps!

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA