Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Have a happy day! :D

I'm out with taupok having prata later at Jalan Kayu. I've not been back there for sometime and I wonder how it taste like still.

Heard the standard dropped but again, go online do a search and you'll find out Casuarina's too (the one everyone raves about) so I'm better off trying it out for myself and see if it matches my preferences still because there's so many people out there who have different preferences. Like mine, but I'll go deeper into that later on.

I'm missing the ice cream prata with chocolate syrup over it (with a very hawaii umbrella -.-) and chicken murthabak!!!! I love the murthabak there. Egg prata there used to entices me too.. :X

Oh, there's 2 outlets over there. Don't get to the one with light blue plates (service sucks.. food wise ok only.) and there's a few more prata places hidden behind (closer to seletar camp).

I'm not sure which we're getting to.. but let's see! I'll be back with my prata review later on tonight. :D

 

* * * * * * * * * *

On another note, I saw something funny and I thought I'll share it here. It's cute and cheers people up in its own wacky style! Hahahaha...

 

Did it just make your day and put a smile on your face? Have a happy day ahead! :D

 

OUT!

Charps.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA