Saturday, June 16, 2007

73 years old failed test for 38th time.

There's all the weird things we've heard from people we know and such, but this is an eye opener.

 News of mother calling cop to ask for drugs, playing cheat in exam turns to an arrest of suspected terroism and no girlfriends.. ordered by a judge.

Then comes along this. The man who fails his test for the 38th time (and vow not to marry until he passes the test which everyone took at 15 years old.)

Now, note that I have nothing against failing exams. But I have a problem with people repetively failing, when others are all passing at first trials.

and.. in case you're saying its due to the IQ, I can tell you it's probably not in most cases, which leads on to me telling how bo chap these people are actually when all they do is put on a front that they are very concern over their studies and blah blah blah.

Pui to these people. :D

But to this farmer, I am stunned for words. I salute him for his preserverance in 'challenging' the test for the.. 39th time and his ambition of marrying a girl under 30 after he passed.

He is 73 years old right now.

I'm rolling the eyes over and over again but hey, lets wish him good luck! and get his pretty wife or else his papa gonna berate him real bad when the time comes. (just kidding. :D)

 

OUT!

Charps.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA