Thursday, June 21, 2007

Stressed by the "Witch"

The witch is someone I see in school once a week, if im fortunate enough to siam past her laser eyes and wonder ears in split seconds.

Being caught by her is tantamount to a death sentence.

  • Handphone rings: downgrade.
  • MSN send URL to teammates: downgrade.
  • Outlook to check for important notice: downgrade.
  • Late RJ with email sent to her ASAP and reasons included: downgrade.

Kns, i wonder if her name is downgrade? or low-grade. :(

To save my very poor and sore pigu, I've decided to

  • not on my msn.
  • not check the school emails
  • mute my handphone and off all vibrations.

I will become the super guai kia who stick her eyes to the computer for research; talk only during team discussion and the no life loner geek who has nothing in actual reality other than schoolwork.

...

I think it's a sucks to the core kind of thing because its not wrong to ask your students to be serious at work and not be distracted by other things, but you gotta have a limit.

It doesn't means that you interfere in our workstyle, in our thinkings and watch over us with your laser eyes literally the whole time you're in class. Sure, I do msg people at times.. but hey I do finish my work on time too okay?

If im the type who spends too much time on msn-ing, I'll let you downgrade me. But if it happens in a few seconds and you caught me sending that URL over to my teammates for her to study, then i think you're paranoid; impartial and totally unreasonable.

I think I'll start the habit of getting out of class everyday to get to the library now. I don't like people watching over me like a hawk, criticising my team discussions without hearing the full story and without letting us committing mistakes to know where we have gone wrong.

I don't like it one bit. -period-

 

**the nick witch is given not because i hate her that much, but calling her a whiz sounds weird (i think she's quite smart) and i just don know what to call her. For now, she'll be termed this name for the being!

From the bu-shuang,

Charps.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA