Friday, June 22, 2007

Bored and Nervous

I am typing this as the faci is talking about annual, future, and present worth! All these $$ signs are going to be stuck in my pea sized brain and im yawning away.

What can be more 'interesting' than spending a friday stuck in class; lights off, with laptops on and typing away in your blog during presentation?

Also, its not as if my course is very 'happening'. Modules are so much alike to each other you probably learnt what you're learning today in yesterday's or the day's before lesson. Jus the different aspects of it.

Anyway there's a test coming on in less than an hour and we're still stuck with no time to revise. Not like I could get them into my mind, since I've been feeling light-headed since morning. Probably the after-effect of all night up, staring into the corners for any sign of lizards and thir wonderful family and friends. :S

I just heard the faci said "next team!" arrg.. so it wasn't the last team.. YET?!

I hope i wont sleep during the test. Arrggg.

 

OUT!

Charps.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA