Monday, June 25, 2007

Fortune Teller?

Was chatting with ahyi a moment ago and she was telling me this accurate fortune teller around beach road who pinpointed the things that is on her mind. She also told me the things that the fortune teller said was so true to which i nods my head non-stop in front of the laptop after knowing what the fortune teller has said.

It was so true!

I really wanted to go down and try it out for myself, but poor me would have to wait till Friday before ahyi have time to go with me.

There's been question marks that been lying around and as much as I want to clear them up, they just never seems to disappear out of my sight.

Some question marks from the past has came back once more, bugging me with the why and how true it can be when it all seems to be too good to be true.

My dear ahyi said its either im afraid, im not ready or i just dont like it. But i dont know which is the answer!

 

from the confused,

Charps.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA