Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Friends

Lately I've been feeling that different groups of friends that I've had are drifting apart from each other. From a group of 8 turns to 4 and then finally to 2, with the others busy with their own stuffs and boyfriends to even meet up for a meal.

I know. I know.

That life is such a rush sometimes we can't see it and just follow the pace of the society. That sometimes we got so lost in making money, in working and in studying that we forget everything else. But that really saddens me alot.

It's a blessings to have friends who haven't met up each other for long to see each other again and meet up for a meal but yet such a pity if long lost friends are treated like strangers when they met each other again. Pathetic, isn't it?

I just gotta put it down here that though I seldom meet up with friends like von, guru gracie, addy, xj, wg and the other les clinque girls, we're always so noisy and having fun together.

One example could be how von couldn't help but tell us of her latest gay fic book collection and how i kept emphasising that i'm innocent and pure and the evil 2 who dine with me at Ajisen shouldn't corrupt my mind at all! :X

Of course, these ain't the only girls who rock my socks. The other includes the very tall Iris wee, the very pigu ahyi (whom I'm meeting tomorrow and met on the bus just now -woots!), my best childhood friend bairavi and my sec school mates - referring to the group which has the girl who bite me on my arm in sec 5. YUCKS LORR!! Si Charlotte. :P) and many many more..

I've been feeling guilty for working my ass off and forgetting dates with my beloved mates or getting them to accommodate me (example: Kris and Rox) so I'm reminding myself not to get too carried away sometimes while I'm doing work.

I guess we're all leading our lives in a different way. Some preparing for University life (example: Bairavi, Lynn and others) while some are working full-time and others committed to some other kind of committements. However I still hope if everyone meets one another again, by chance or just.. anything! Everyone would just smack on each other's back and crap away like it's yesterday that we've last chatted.

Wouldn't it be such a wonderful feeling instead of hiding away like hey! this girl.. i knew her last time. But I guess I'm not saying hi to her. She's probably having a good time with her new-found mates. It's this kind of misunderstanding that everyone are drifting away from each other so I guess we all need to be a little more positive and think on the bright side! :D

**Actually I've been feeling nostalgic lately so I'm updating my friendster profile/pictures and the likes. In fact I've just sourced out my old primary school mates and I'm lovin' it! =D**

OUT!

Charps.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA