Monday, July 02, 2007

Politics Sucks

I have no qualms about people playing politics game, as long as they don't play it on me.

It's a sucky feeling when you know people are playing politics and they're dragging you in when all you want to do is finish up what you're supposed to do and make the best out of everythig.

Whats with all the struggles?

Honestly I have no idea why they should behave like they have split personality. On one hand, no replies from anything or anyone when I try to get something done..or a damn prolonged period of time which caused everything to be delayed.

and then, on the other hand it's a very punctual and nice student who did her work.

Walao eh.

I felt like lashing out at her but it doesnt work i guess. I mean comeon, people who plays politics. I've met them, worked with them and they will still don't get it even when things failed. They put the blame on you and what do you get? Piece of shit.

Thats the reason why I don't like being in the organizing committee now. What is there for me? Contribution? I can contribute being a normal member as well. But being in the organizing committee can means 2 things. One, more workload. Two, politics.

I don't mind the first one.. I mean yeah we have other stuffs and comittments to do. But I try to finish up what I can la. But the politics thing is really way beyond what I can tolerate. These people are so pretentious, I feel like chewing their head off and burning the rest of the body into ashes.

I am feeling so monstrous now..

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

 

OUT!

Charps.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA