Saturday, June 30, 2007

Stop laughing!

The irony of all is that I didn't realize something about someone until Ahyi pointed it out to me and yes yes, I am not experiencing anything major right now that I'm finally wearing a fitting jean and trying to learn how to wear slipper (actually i know how to wear, just have to adapt to the click click clurk clurk sound.)

BECAUSE!

I'll be wearing sports shoe on working days and I'm turned off by the amount of days I'll be wearing sport shoes. 7days!? What about the socks that I gotta wash and yeah right.. later HK foot how ar..

So that's why I'm learning to adapt. :D

Haiyo. I have no idea why all of you are making a fuss at seeing me wearing click click clurk clurk and a fitting jean. Very shocking meh? I think its much better tha my jean falling down any second right! and yeah.. for those who talked about being feminine. You all mean.. I am not very feminine before la?!

Later I ji pa hor li kee si then you know! :P

Anyway wearing a fitting jean helps alot man.. thats what I realized. Some of my friends actually thought I lost alot of weight! HAHA. But the weighing machine say no leh. It's just me wearing that baggy jean around that makes you guys think..

I have all my fats hidden.

So all of you, dont tease me if you see me with click click clurk clurk can?! :)

 

With lotsa love,

From the very gu niang guniang. :D

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA