Saturday, June 30, 2007

Randomness + Carl Jr's

Today's work was okay. Boring as usual but worst because there's no one but me and me and me at the booth! Heng there is Liwei just few steps away. Haha!

During dinner break we went to try out Carl's Jr. (we very very suaku) and whoaaa. Damn full can. We took hell lot of those eh. Salsa condiments to go with the fries, instead of chilli. :D

Tomorrow's another work day but heng - again, Liwei is there! Both of us damn cold and lame. Though he is shy, he will sing to himself (in murmers) and it sounds like a "laggeddd" jay zhou. Then when the advertisment shows on the tv for what he is working for, he'd repeat it as if he's the spokesperson. Damn funny la!

Oh and I'm not meeting E tomorrow for dinner due to time constraint! Heng. Hehehe. I am feeling pressurized from the weird stuffs that is going on and really...

I am feeling so stressed from what he's talking about. Grrr. He just doesn't see it the way I do..

 

OUT!

Charps.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA