Monday, July 02, 2007

Campus Superstar 2

I don't usually catch such competitions from the first episodes because usually you get to hear sounds that blast your drums and it's scary.

But! I broke my 'tradition' after I heard one of them singing while I'm flipping channels on my already cranky tv set.

and he's RAO ZIJIE! :X

I think he's charismatic together with his voice, makes him so irresistable!

The other 2 contestants that I'm rooting for are..

Benjamin 范平庚.

I like his voice alot. Guess that's also because I like JJ Lin. His voice are kinda similar. No? and..

Elaine Ng

Didn't heard about her until Jing met her while out with me at Causeway point. Apparently they are friends.. ahaha. Since jing said she sings well of course I must listen mah! And true to behold, she sings the best among the female contestants.

To my best bet, I think I would say Elaine and Rao Zijie to be winner of the competition! Anyone wanna be bookie? :X

OUT!

Charps

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA